With competitive pricing, and over 100 years of collective experience between our technicians, you can be confident in our service.
CVD’s vision is to be the leading VoIP solutions provider in South Africa and to set the standard by which all other solutions providers, regardless of industry, are judged.
To focus on the production of quality systems while building solid lasting relationships with local partners to achieve the furthest and fastest reach of our products.
To liberate the world from traditional communication systems.
CVD supports the conservation of the environment in all its available manners and understands that some resources are limited and should be used carefully.
Code of Ethics
The company recognizes the obligations it has to those with whom it conducts its affairs. This includes its employees, shareholders, customers, suppliers, competitors and the community. The company’s reputation, trust and confidence of its customers is one of its most important resources.
CVD always strives to guard this reputation
As such, any transgression of this code (or as amended from time to time) by a CVD employee or officer may result in disciplinary actions. In broad outline all officers and employees are expected to promote:
- honest and ethical conduct, such as the handling of any possible conflict of interest;
- complete, equitable, accurate, punctual and comprehensible disclosure of the Company’s financial results in accordance with relevant disclosure standards;
- compliance with relevant laws, rules and regulations of relevant jurisdictions;
- deterring ill action; and
- prompt internal reporting of transgressions of the Code, and accountability for following the Code.
- Cape Town
- Port Elizabeth
- East London
© Corporate Voice and Data